Thursday, December 10, 2009

Homework #57

In this essay I will be answering three questions. 1. How do I think high school will be different from middle school. 2. How middle school will prepare me for high school. 3. What do I want to know about high school.

I think high school will be different from middle school because there will be alot of work. I say this because high school do alot of college work and they also do high school work so that they can prepare for college. They would also get loads of homework.

Middle school will prepare me for high school because in 6th grade we do 7th grade work to prepare us for that grade. In 7th grade we might work on 8th grade work and so on. So as we are doing work from a grade higher we are learning and getting used to the work.

3 things I want to know about high school are 1. Are the teachers mean? If so what are their names. 2. Are the teachers nice? If so what are their names. 3. How much homework do you get? Are they very hard or easy? I would like to know these things because they are interesting also I would like to know what teenagers think of their teachers and homework.

So now you know how I think middle school will be different from high school, how middle school would prepare me for high school , and what I would like to know about high school.

No comments: