Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Homework #67

 Some things I think will be different are the way people act because on new years eve most people make new years resolution. I say this because some people make resolutions to do things or to be better at something. For example my new years resolution is to work more, try to do my best this year in 6th grade, and to try to get at least have a good average to pass. I would like to acchive these resolutions because when I grow up i want to be a dentist and to be able to reach my dream i would have to work hard.

 2010 would be way different because people have their mind set to something good that they want to make in life. And they just have to start by beliving in theirseves and if they don't do that there is no way how they would be able to make it to their dream                                                

                                            HAPPY NEW YEAR ITS 2010!!!!!!!!!!!   

No comments: