Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Homework #73

Part A
1. "This doesn't sound right", said the mechanic.
2.  As he stamped his foot, the toddler screamed,"No!"
3. "My wallet is missing!" I cried. "Where could it be?"
4. Todd's essay is titled "Our Expanding Galaxy."
5. "I'm too sick," I coughed, "to entretain visitors today."
6. "Your chili is very spicy! I love spicy foods!", I gasped as I swallowed water.

Part B
1. "A New Land, America the Beautiful"
2. "Shel Silverstein, Where the Sidewalk Ends."
3. "Point of View, No Difference, Silverstein"
4. "Wedding Songs, I Love You Truly"
5. "America's, The Hartford Cournant"
6. "Congress Prepares Tax Bill"

Part C
  "Did you see the movie Jurassic Park?" Michael asked Victoria.
   She smiled and said, "It was a very scary movie!", I learned alot about dinosaurs, though."
  "Look!", Michael said, "at this report I just wrote about dinosaurs." He had named his report "The Frightening Facts About Dinosaurs."  

No comments: