Sunday, January 10, 2010

Homework # 70 pt.1

Part A
1.inscription,
2 snap,
3.logbook,
4. no,
5.Tulsa,
6.1,

Part B
1.My pediatrician treats infants, children, and teenagers.
2. I will nag, pester, and torment you until you give in .
3. Did you know ,Paul, that warts are caused by a virus?
4.Dad was June 2, 1984 the date you and mom got married.
5.Drew will study ecology in Wichia, Kansas.
6. I wandered around, did some shopping, and had lunch.

Part C

Mike: Dad we're in Provindence, Rhode Island, and we've got a dilemma with the car.

Dad: Oh, is everyone alright?

Mike: Yes we're fine, but the car just started vibrating, bucking, and acting weird.

Dad: From what you've said Mike, I belive you forgot to check your gas gauge. You, Mark, and Anthony remain in the car, put the hazard lights on, and wait for me.

No comments: